Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

Hi I have been following this discussion since yesterday. My sky glass is back on now after resetting again. 

Now I can't link my account because my eircode is not accepted. Anyone else have this issue and know how to resolve it? I have been onto sky before about this but still not resolved. I can't log into my account to finish setup. 

This message was authored by Elainequigley This message was authored by: Elainequigley

Tv won’t turn on

Hi my sky glass tv won't turn on, no standby light, tried the reboot, checked the power lead & plug. Nothing working but leads all fine as I tried them in Xbox .....rang sky & was on hold for 20 mins to be cut off & told we are exceptionally busy ring back later. Sky chat not available. 

This message was authored by Lee-lo This message was authored by: Lee-lo

Re: Why doesnt my sky glass switch on

Got it working now, just hold the standby button for just over a minute, (I didn't switch off at the wall), until the red light flashes, and then the sky logo comes on the TV, it may flash at first, but please wait, then just go from there

This message was authored by Heidihoo29 This message was authored by: Heidihoo29

Re: My sky glass won't switch on it was fine before I went to bed last night there no stand by butto

Mine is the same..since 5.30pm yesterday.

This message was authored by Symphony2210 This message was authored by: Symphony2210

Re: My sky glass won't switch on it was fine before I went to bed last night there no stand by butto

Mine the same all iget technical faults
This message was authored by Wonderdogg This message was authored by: Wonderdogg

@AndrewRussell there should be a sky web address taking you to their Activate page in the preceding text. It showed in mine and worked. It will ask you to reconnect your remote too

This message was authored by KatSheff This message was authored by: KatSheff

Glass not loading red right on but constantly dims then full light again

Hello, my sky glass has suddenly started refusing to switch fully on. Only the red front light comes on and then dims to almost out and then fully lights up again. Tried turning off at power, checked remote batteries etc. tried side reboot on tv. Nothing is working. Can anyone assist please? Thanks 

This message was authored by Rachel202 This message was authored by: Rachel202

Re: Sky Puck & Sky Glass Power up issues 19-9-24

Followed a post from this morning.

Hold the power button down, takes a while until the red light starts flashing. Then switch plug off.and on. Will then come up with sky.   will then do an update.  Mine worked it is now working. 

This message was authored by Lee-lo This message was authored by: Lee-lo

Yeah they're is, and did all that, now have sky tv

This message was authored by Gem98 This message was authored by: Gem98

Sky Glass Not Turning On

Hi , since last night my sky glass isn't turning on , once I do a reset it says its updating software then cuts off and goes back onto stand by can someone please help me

This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

Done a reboot and everything, still doesn't work and still silence from Sky. This is all very poor really

This message was authored by abeysekera This message was authored by: abeysekera

Rediclues service , terrible. No one answer the help line either. Still our Sky glass is not working 

This message was authored by terrytee This message was authored by: terrytee

My sky glass to has stopped working

There is no red stand by light on the front of my tv if I unplug it and plug it back in the sky emblem comes on then goes blank 

This message was authored by Rob202 This message was authored by: Rob202

Re: Sky stream won’t turn on - flashing white light then nada.

@sjw13 I had that this monring when I started it up again. Reset by pressing the on off button underneath the puck until the coloured lights.  Once that went through the reset to original status, went thru update and required me to go through the initial setup. Now stuck at the Pin setting stage as it didnt remember my prvious one, reset it using the "forgot pin" process, but new Pin not recognised. Now in the same loop.

Following reading the support info, now in put in standby, turn off, unplug, insert plug, wait 30 mins. Just coming up to 30 mins now, so we ll so what happens next. 8-||

This message was authored by AndrewRussell This message was authored by: AndrewRussell

@Wonderdogg  Yes did all that, followed the messages to activate the remote, but now have a message to link the TV with my account [there is a number showing on the screen] this is my issue, where do I input this number?

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion