Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Debbie661 This message was authored by: Debbie661

Sky stream

How long will sky stream be off i have no tv at all as no outside areial had no tv since 7 last night ....
This message was authored by Meee3 This message was authored by: Meee3

Re: My 63 inch tv will not switch on there no red light on it and o have tried everything is anyone

Yes mine too I changed plug switched off but still nothing to learn it's worldwide problem 

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Re: Sky Puck & Sky Glass Power up issues 19-9-24

It's a joke pay all this money for a service that keeps going down. What makes it worse when you phone up silly music for a hour . Only to be told that they are aware of the problem 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

This message was authored by Heather83 This message was authored by: Heather83

Contact number

Does anyone have a number I can ring for sky customer services pls
This message was authored by MRSA This message was authored by: MRSA

Is anyone in Fifw Scotland having problems loading sky stream today?

Is anyone in  Fife  Scotland  having  problems loading sky stream today? 

This message was authored by CazSoph7420 This message was authored by: CazSoph7420

Re: When will you fix the sky glass turning on problem.

Hurry up and fix this issue sky!

Ridiculous! 

Especially with nothing from sky themselves! 

This message was authored by Newts1 This message was authored by: Newts1

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

Sky streaming still not working despite powering off, disconnecting, waiting and reconnecting. Recent software upgrade gone wrong??

This message was authored by AndrewRussell This message was authored by: AndrewRussell

Done the update (press the standby button for 30 seconds) now the TV wants me to link the account and gives me a number to link the TV with my account. 
where do I input this number?

This message was authored by Rolo541 This message was authored by: Rolo541

Re: Sky Glass Power I have tried phoning and I have just been cut off up Issues 19-9-24

I have tried phoning and I have been cut off 

This message was authored by Wonderdogg This message was authored by: Wonderdogg

Managed to finally get mine on. Needed to press the power button (on the right hand side of the tv) for around 70-80 seconds, which enabled a full reset, so had to reconnect remote and link my account. Good luck to everyone, hope you get yours sorted soon too

This message was authored by Mhairiwhyte This message was authored by: Mhairiwhyte

U need to go onto the web address ot gives u and u enter the code 

This message was authored by Maltster1 This message was authored by: Maltster1

So How Serious Is This?

So having had complete outage of Sky Glass TV for over 12 hours now, and no chance of getting through by phone, how serious is this outage - are we safe, victims of cyber terrorism, AI shutdown ... or what ? What are Sky doing and what compensation is on the way ?

This message was authored by abeysekera This message was authored by: abeysekera

Re: Sky glass won’t turn on

We have tried everything but still not working. 

This message was authored by Wonderdogg This message was authored by: Wonderdogg

There should be a 'sky' web address in the preceding text, it was on mine and worked

This message was authored by Sophie811 This message was authored by: Sophie811

My sky glass won't switch on it was fine before I went to bed last night there no stand by buttonday

What's happening with sky glass I only got it weds and now it won't switch on

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion