Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Sol27 This message was authored by: Sol27

Re: When will you fix the sky glass turning on problem.

Mine went off 7 pm last night and still not working till now 

This message was authored by inasnum This message was authored by: inasnum

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

Holding down the power button until the red light flashes (takes ages) has got the tv reset and going again. Sky need to seriously start testing their updates.

This message was authored by Dazzasky This message was authored by: Dazzasky

Re: Sky glass went off at 20.40 last night and still not on . That's nearly 12 hrs . Slow on and off

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Meee3 wrote:

Hi I'm having same issue I thought tv was broken any idea how long this is going to take to fix? 

All we can do is wait until Sky fix the problem. 

This message was authored by Elizabeth+Cartwri This message was authored by: Elizabeth+Cartwri

I will be getting on the phone when my son goes to school. I'm not having this a pay enough money to sky 

This message was authored by Sol27 This message was authored by: Sol27

Me too , my daughter couldn't sleep last night without tv , can't ring them need go work now 😬

This message was authored by Dazzasky This message was authored by: Dazzasky

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Elizabeth+Cartwri wrote:

I will be getting on the phone when my son goes to school. I'm not having this a pay enough money to sky 

Phoning Sky will not resolve the problem. All you will end up doing is waiting on hold. 

This message was authored by Daviechalmers This message was authored by: Daviechalmers

Sky glass not working

Any ideas how long sky glass will be off
This message was authored by Smudge4486 This message was authored by: Smudge4486

Re: We have power but no ked light tried unplugging ni joy only 1 month old any orher suggestions?

Same problem for me I followed another users guide and it worked..

Press 4+ 6 on remote for 3 seconds till it flashes

Next press power button bottom right of TV and switch off power

Keep button held as you turn power back on

Release button once led starts flashing

TV will then start a recovery process.

Good luck

This message was authored by Symphony2210 This message was authored by: Symphony2210

Sad day

Come in sky pull your finger out n get it fixed this is a sad day when we all realise AI is in controll lol
This message was authored by Cma This message was authored by: Cma

Re: Sky Puck & Sky Glass Power up issues 19-9-24

My glass was off since 4 yesterday I have just pressed power button on side then switched on.  Download came on then was able to set up tv.  Service status was saying there was still an outage but tv now back on.  Shame sky couldn't let us know what to do.  Now working fine.

This message was authored by PT10000 This message was authored by: PT10000

Re: Sky glass

Hold the power button with the mains power off and then turn the power on wait to see a fast blinking red light release power button, the system will re-boot and re load the software like you first did when you got the device from new, you have to re-connect remote and sign into your apps again, this fixed mine last night as I think the issue was a software update 

This message was authored by Mummaof492 This message was authored by: Mummaof492

Re: This is a joke

Feel like giving the tv back and either goung back to sky q or a new provider. My asd dosent understand yesterday was very hard for us trying to help him understand couldn't even put the tv on to attach fire stick or dvd player, and to wake up to it still not resolved with no actual contact from sky is a joke! 

This message was authored by tobytobytoby This message was authored by: tobytobytoby

Re: Sky Puck & Sky Glass Power up issues 19-9-24

Anyone else having problem with pin setup?

I reset the puck and gone through activation etc, but it doesn't seems to recognised my pin. But ok, I reset my pin at the same time and seems to have been 'ok' with it. But once you put through your new pin, again it's not recognising it and you are going around in circle with pin setup.

This message was authored by Shaunlewis1993 This message was authored by: Shaunlewis1993

Re: Sky glass not working

Mine stopped working yesterday around 6pm and has only just come back this morning at 8am, I needed to unplug the TV from the wall, leave 5 minutes and as I was plugging it back in press and hold the on button on the right hand side of the TV until the red light at the front of the TV flashes, then it should update and start working again 

This message was authored by Paul4551 This message was authored by: Paul4551

Sky glass not working

I plugged our tv in this morning  and all it is doing is the red light is flashing on and off.

I have unplugged it and waited for a bit then put it in.

I also pressed standby and turned it on.

I also held the standby, thrn turned tv on and turned off and on and still nothing.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion