Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Puckedoff This message was authored by: Puckedoff

Re: Sky stream won’t turn on - flashing white light then nada.

Me too. 10min power off made no difference... Over to Sky to fix it asap please... 

This message was authored by Clo94 This message was authored by: Clo94

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

My tv is back had to hold power button down for a minute or so and go through update process again , set up like it's new again 

This message was authored by Sharn2 This message was authored by: Sharn2

Re: When will you fix the sky glass turning on problem.

@david.jones69 I've been with sky glass for around 3 years never had this problem until now very strange though 

This message was authored by SusieB51 This message was authored by: SusieB51

Re: Sky glass not turning on./ Unable to use

Communication from Sky is non existent- no timescale for resolving the issue 😡

This message was authored by MarkyFreshMon This message was authored by: MarkyFreshMon

Mine is still not working. I've gone through the rcovery process over and over again and reset my remote. At the end of it all, it goes off and still will not switch on afterwards. It is completely unacceptable that Sky can brick my television that I have paid for. When will this be fixed? I see no answers from Sky! 

This message was authored by Vonnied1 This message was authored by: Vonnied1

We still

ant get them picks to work saying no signal clues anyone done the usual on off etc 🙈

This message was authored by Shellcrell28 This message was authored by: Shellcrell28

How do I reboot it, I've tried knocking off at wall every hour since last night, got through to sky after an hour on phone, was no help at all

This message was authored by Biggreen This message was authored by: Biggreen

Yes same mine has now reset and back on. I wonder how sky will compensate us sky glass users 🤔

This message was authored by Rachel_84 This message was authored by: Rachel_84

I've got the same problem. It says the problem is in my area but as many other people have the same issue I'm thinking it's more widespread. I too have a autistic and ADHD child and this is torture. No tv means out of routine. It's a nightmare. 

This message was authored by kevisere4u This message was authored by: kevisere4u

Sky should compensate for every minute that the service was down as it is a very expensive premium service till it comes crashing down. Sorry is just a word and means nothing with out compensation.

Hoping for a brighter future and a Glass that is reliable.
This message was authored by Adi62 This message was authored by: Adi62

In the same boat, nothing since yesterday afternoon. I am in North Kent near Dartford

This message was authored by Shelle1 This message was authored by: Shelle1

My sky glass stream tv hasnt come on yet either, its been off since around 5pm last night. My stream puck in my rooms not working either. Just wondered why this is? Is there an issue with the TV? Ive only had the tv for just over a year now. Is it going to go on again or are you guys replacing it free of charge?
This message was authored by Blondefox This message was authored by: Blondefox

Sky glass went off at 20.40 last night and still not on . That's nearly 12 hrs . Slow on and off red

Sky glass went off at 20.40 last night . Slow on and off red light . Left it all night thinking it was rebooting but still the same this morning . Any ideas please
This message was authored by Rachel_84 This message was authored by: Rachel_84

We're in Leeds West Yorkshire, so certainly not "in your area". It's utter madness especially since I pay well over £100 a month for the services. Thankfully my contract ends in November. Can't wait to get rid. 

This message was authored by Fee2 This message was authored by: Fee2

Lost ours at 4pm yesterday, still nothing. Sky better be doing discounts for the lost service, I'm not paying for nothing. Can't even watch freeview via aerial as set won't turn on. Toddler is most upset.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion