Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by B323 This message was authored by: B323

Re: My Sky glass will not turn on been like this since after 8pm last night . Tried reboot but still

Same here, I have no red light just light on side flashing intermittently- been like this since yesterday teatime - I did get a flash of sky logo then but nothing since when I spoke to them last night they said it was nearly fixed - apparently not - I certainly don't feel Sky Go is an acceptable alternative for this length of outage 

This message was authored by HollyMay1993 This message was authored by: HollyMay1993

Sky Glass Power up Issues

my sky glass went down last night and still no further luck this morning. Power cable is all fine and the leds on the right hand side light up but the red button does not appear. Also seems to be an issue with broadband, as I tried to use the fire stick in my bedroom instead for little one to watch, and it won't find it / connect it - even though both are plugged in properly and definitely working in the morning.

I hope sky get on it quick as I don't think my daughter will cope all weekend (the life of internet crazy kids these days!)  

This message was authored by adamcara This message was authored by: adamcara

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

That's done nothing for my tv unfortunately. Over 18 hours now and nothing and naturally Sky couldn't give a *#*! about it...

This message was authored by Twayley This message was authored by: Twayley

Same here. This  is a joke 

Hope fixed by thr time I get home from work or u will defo be leaving sky after 15years 

This message was authored by pjohng This message was authored by: pjohng

Re: Sky Stream not working, won’t turn on just flashes up showing sky logo then turns off

exactly same thing with me over 12 hours now. dont think they know what they are doing

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Re: Sky Stream not working, won’t turn on just flashes up showing sky logo then turns off

Hope there'll be some form of compensation from SKY, for the inconvenience of having no TV since yesterday tea time! We've only had Sky Glass for 2 weeks, beginning to think it was a big mistake. 

This message was authored by craigwinn1 This message was authored by: craigwinn1

Thanks to Steven BAM. Held power button on side of TV for what felt like an age until the stand by led started flashing. The TV started up, followed the on screen instructions after it updated all the software and it's now working as normal. All play list is still there too, bonus.

Thanks again Steven 🙂 👍

This message was authored by Mike+Merrill This message was authored by: Mike+Merrill

Re: Sky glass and sky Puck won't work still

I have had no Sky Glass since y/day evening and no real updates available on the problem.....??

This message was authored by Kenn1 This message was authored by: Kenn1

I have just tried my Sky Glass this morning and it isnstil not working. I am not happy. It is a lot of money to pay and a service is not working . 

What is Sky going to do about it?🤔

This message was authored by Jade106 This message was authored by: Jade106

Sky glass

Has there been an actual update on the problem ours have been completely off since yesterday early evening & this morning still nothing but a flashing red light 

This message was authored by johnboy999 This message was authored by: johnboy999

Re: When I go to turn my sky strean box on, it just displays a lack screen with the sky logo on and

Yes same problem here in South Scotland

jfb
This message was authored by Meggie10 This message was authored by: Meggie10

Sky glass not working

Hi our sky glass went off about midnight on has total stayed off , it is not even switching on absolutely nothing 

This message was authored by Ian0204 This message was authored by: Ian0204

My Glass hasn't been working since 4pm yesterday. And is still the same now. Like others compensation best be good 

This message was authored by Emz6 This message was authored by: Emz6

I feel exactly the same, I was always a virgin customer then in June moved to a sky only area so got sky stream and it's rubbish, constantly freezes, turns itself off all the time and have now had nothing but intermittent sky logo since midnight last night!!! Does anyone know is Sky Q any more reliable?
This message was authored by Jules561 This message was authored by: Jules561

Sky glass no working

Still no service, since yesterday very frustrating, hope they can sort it quickly 😕

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion