Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Bulldogbaby This message was authored by: Bulldogbaby

Re: Sky Puck & Sky Glass Power up issues 19-9-24

That seems to be working for me warlord2001d

This message was authored by StreamStream This message was authored by: StreamStream

What the puck Sky?  I recently upgraded my GigaClear Fibre to 900Mbps especially to support my Sky Streaming "service". Still I had increasingly frequent 'blackscreen' cutouts and then tonight it became unbearable glitching every 5 seconds so I reset it (again) - Big Mistake!

Very poor product and service - so much so, I'd switch back to my old Sky HD 2TB Satelite box if I could.

This message was authored by PT10000 This message was authored by: PT10000

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

Just did a hard reboot and it coming back to life

This message was authored by Quarthy This message was authored by: Quarthy

Not happy waiting to hear how much my bill will be reduced 

This message was authored by Emij_0803 This message was authored by: Emij_0803

Just done the sky glass update and 🤞it stays up and running... went a whole day without tv hope sky compensate as not been able to watch all day 

This message was authored by Mb33 This message was authored by: Mb33

Tv

My sky glass TV has been flashing red light on and off for an hour and will not turn on I have tried unplugging the Leads unplugging the TV from the wall and tried new batteries I'm not sure if the TV is broken but it's been working perfectly fine so I can't imagine there is a fault 

This message was authored by PSC133 This message was authored by: PSC133

Puck back up and working after performing the recovery process.

Build version now QS033.

Apps did not lose login details.

Edit:  I have also discovered that my other pucks which had been working throughout the problem (presumably because they were powered on all day ) also fail when power is removed and then turned back on.

I have had to perform the recovery process on all pucks.

This message was authored by JHS72 This message was authored by: JHS72

Re: Sky Glass TV won’t turn on after power cut

Hi!

Thankyou so much for your help and support. 
It has finally turned on now after I left it unplugged for the last 20 minutes! 
I have saved your links in case I ever face this trouble again. 

Much respect,

Jane

This message was authored by James101022 This message was authored by: James101022

Sky glass

Sky glass just has pulsing red light, tried unplugging, pressing buttons on side of tv and on the remote. Looked on my sky and apparently lots of people are having this problem right now. How do I look for updates on the matter/ get answers on how the problem is sorted ? 

This message was authored by Bulldogbaby This message was authored by: Bulldogbaby

I got to a complete set up routine, then kept telling my pin was wrong before I even put it in, reset it and still didn't recognise any attempts, so now doing the switch off on thing waiting 30 mins to see if that works. Would much rather be getting some shut eye, got to be up for work at 6.30, but won't settle until I sort this

This message was authored by ShauniKay This message was authored by: ShauniKay

Currently experiencing the same issue with my Sky Glass tv. The standby light continues to flash but the tv will not switch on. Is anyone else having am issue with the sky glass tv or is it just the puck? 

This message was authored by Fox8 This message was authored by: Fox8

Re: Sky stream won’t turn on - flashing white light then nada.

Same fault hear flashing white light and SKY flash screen then powers off and repeats every ten minutes or so appears it's been down all day and still no resolve unplugged for ten minutes did not resolve the issue hopefully sky will rectify this soon 

Yay, I'm sorted. 10 minutes did it, thanks guys, I owe you one

This message was authored by Skys_the_limit This message was authored by: Skys_the_limit

Sky puck still won't turn on

Still waiting for my puck to respond and turn itself back on instead it's just flashing after I plug it back in and won't come on. The remotes not even responsive properly
This message was authored by Devon+Hawker This message was authored by: Devon+Hawker

Puck issues....

I have a major problem, like many our puck is refusing to turn on.

A night without TV turned out to be a nice (quiet) change, but there is a problem.  My wife decided we should spend some time chatting,  after grabbing my lap top , opening " Messenger" and initiating a "chat" , she got up and stomped off ! What did I do wrong?

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion