Discussion topic: Sky Glass Order

This message was authored by Oddie2004 This message was authored by: Oddie2004

Sky Glass Order

Been trying to change from +HD to Glass but unable to order online and told to call them direct.Not really sure why this is happening unless it is due to the fact my bill is due on the 8th and my current contracts finish on the 8th May.Seems ridiculous.Any suggestions gratefully received.,

Best Answers
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

Re: Sky Glass Order

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Oddie2004 wrote:

Been trying to change from +HD to Glass but unable to order online and told to call them direct.Not really sure why this is happening unless it is due to the fact my bill is due on the 8th and my current contracts finish on the 8th May.Seems ridiculous.Any suggestions gratefully received.,

Thats correct, you need to phone to switch from + or Q to the Sky Streaming platform. This is because in order to process a new Sky Stream subscription they need to cancel the existing Sky +/Q package, as you can only have one service per address.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

Re: Sky Glass Order

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Oddie2004 wrote:

Thats correct, you need to phone to switch from + or Q to the Sky Streaming platform. This is because in order to process a new Sky Stream subscription they need to cancel the existing Sky +/Q package, as you can only have one service per address.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion