Discussion topic: QS033 update – what's changed?

This message was authored by mrwwt This message was authored by: mrwwt

QS033 update – what's changed?

I know Sky doesn't release a change-log update-to-update, but I remember on this forum each time there was a monthly update to Sky Glass (and later Sky Stream), kind members used to list changes they had noticed. Some of you guys were insanely good at spotting changes and the lists were always really useful for me.

I've noticed over the last few updates this hasn't happened so much. I know since EntertainmentOS launched, the QS updates have been much less significant, with major feature and UI changes more aligned with the EntertainmentOS version numbers updating – but it would still be nice to see what people have spotted.

So, with that in mind, anyone noticed what's changed/updated with QS033?

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Re: QS033 update – what's changed?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @mrwwt 

Airplay is now available and you can add actors to your playlist are two spotted so far.

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
This message was authored by ScottishClaymore This message was authored by: ScottishClaymore

@mikealanr  With new Airplay feature on Sky Glass is that just for music to tv or can you airplay music as well as video  ?.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

More support allowing ARC connected external soundbars to be controlled by the Glass remote 

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

@ScottishClaymore 

No ive managed to mirror my iPhone to the Glass TV.

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

I have to say the new AirPlay feature has worked flawlessly on my glass set ! Even plays created albums on my iphone gallery in movie mode with music !!

kudos to sky for adding a much requested feature ....

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!
This message was authored by ScottishClaymore This message was authored by: ScottishClaymore

When did QS33 come out for Glass TV & when should all Glass TV be updated with new features , because I know gets sent out in batches the updates.

This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

@ScottishClaymore wrote:

When did QS33 come out for Glass TV & when should all Glass TV be updated with new features , because I know gets sent out in batches the updates.

The first batch was about a week ago ..... I believe there's been another batch since but we as fellow customers don't have access to any of the rollout information m

just a note that there have been instances in the past where au update has been rolled back before completion if an unexpected issue has materialised....

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion