Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice

Re: Screen saying you’re now connected. It’s not!

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Hazeyjonesy5 wrote:

For 24hrs on and off I've tried the instructions to reboot.  Screen shows updating/ 100% etc. Then screen saying 'You're connected press continue'  continue button does not work. The screen is frozen on this message every time.  If only SKY would update their message to us all and understand that their instructions do not resolve this. 

Sounds like you remote is in an unpaired state.

With puck turned off at the mains. Do this on your remote:

Hold 4 & 6 for 10 seconds

Hold 7 & 9 for 10 seconds

Then 

Follow the procedure that mentions Sky Stream exactly as described in post 2 of this thread, flagged as the Answer post from Sky. 

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Glass-Live/Sky-Glass-Power-up-Issues-19-9-24/m-p/4757859#M147519

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.
This message was authored by Stacy8 This message was authored by: Stacy8

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

No mine still isn't working. I've tried putting it into standby so many times and it is just showing the same screen

image.jpg

This message was authored by Chelsea91 This message was authored by: Chelsea91

My tv is now back on but stuck on the activate page as my sky glass account is not linked to my sky id due to sky never being able to link it & me not being able to access the old sky email account any ideas how to fix this?

This message was authored by Hrs2408 This message was authored by: Hrs2408

Sky pucks stopped working, no signal showing

We have sky glass downstairs. Bought two pucks for upstairs bedrooms, has been working fine, doulwnloaded an update and now they don't work. White light flashes, tv says no signal, sky logo comes up but then nothing, I've tried unplugging puck and leaving it for an hour and restarting, I've tried different HDMI ports, I've reset the WiFi.. what else can I try?
This message was authored by DjIce1983 This message was authored by: DjIce1983

100% right we should not. 

Morning all.  Same crap and a different day. My glass is still stuck and not connecting. I'm considering enjoying jacking it all in today  it's not fair they broke it they fix it 

This message was authored by chellebelle1 This message was authored by: chellebelle1

still stuck on the link account page and when go to activate page on internet still gets "opps there a problem all a sky expert " have tried everything that has worked for some others but still no joy on hold for an hour yesterday to be tld nothing they can do there end just keep trying this is beyond a joke now and sky are not helping at all, no update from them on what is happening or when to expect it to be resolved, was told not to vall agin just keep trying 

This message was authored by Northolt55 This message was authored by: Northolt55

Outage

No sky glass all day yesterday and to date still not working 

anyone else still finding this 

This message was authored by Nikkipender719 This message was authored by: Nikkipender719

I have tried this multiple times. Following the steps from sky. Unplugging puck, leaving for 5-10 and then back to following the steps. 
get stuck on the pin page everytime. Cannot input Pin or change pin (understand about putting in bank details) it goes back to the same page, doesn't accept Pin and input attempts are not calculated. 
by sending everyone back to the same post isn't working 

This message was authored by BrokenGurl62 This message was authored by: BrokenGurl62

Skypuck still down

Been following the steps to reset the SkyPuck since last night and still no look. When I do reset it I follow the on screen steps and it just keeps saying incorrect pin. I've tried the steps and reset it and shock still doesn't work

This is getting extremely frustrating.

This message was authored by daveNOS This message was authored by: daveNOS

Re: Is my glassy under warranty?

@luke61 Unfortunately you would have to continue paying for the broken set aswell as paying for a new one, unless you can claim on your house insurance.

The warranty if still eligible wouldn't cover damage, it only covers mechanical or manufacturing faults. 

-------- Please note i am not a Sky employee ----------
This message was authored by Af27 This message was authored by: Af27

Re: Outage

Yep mines still not working. I'm not paying for a service I'm not receiving. They can't take the telly back and refund me. It's not on

This message was authored by DannyPryce This message was authored by: DannyPryce

Re: Outage

Did you follow the reset guide issued yesterday by SKY?

unfortunately the SKY sollution is a factory reset meaning you have to setup like it's a new TV, which is a pain in the **bleep** but it works.

@Stacy8 wrote:

No mine still isn't working. I've tried putting it into standby so many times and it is just showing the same screen

image.jpg

When at the pin stage and it fails.

Power off your puck, leave off for a few minutes and repower.

It will continue, follow the instructions.

This has worked for many having a pin issue

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.

@Nikkipender719 wrote:

I have tried this multiple times. Following the steps from sky. Unplugging puck, leaving for 5-10 and then back to following the steps. 
get stuck on the pin page everytime. Cannot input Pin or change pin (understand about putting in bank details) it goes back to the same page, doesn't accept Pin and input attempts are not calculated. 
by sending everyone back to the same post isn't working 

When at the pin stage and it fails.

Power off your puck, leave off for a few minutes and repower.

It will continue, follow the instructions.

This has worked for many having a pin issue

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
This message was authored by Hazeyjonesy5 This message was authored by: Hazeyjonesy5

Re: Screen saying you’re now connected. It’s not!

I'm a bit confused.  I thought a pick was so you could have sky in another room.  I don't have one so I'm not sure how to pair the remote thank you 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion