Discussion topic: Log in sky glass

This message was authored by fuzzizle This message was authored by: fuzzizle

Hi all my sky glass TV is logged into my old account which I am not able to get back into my old phone was stolen and it is linked to that account. Is there any way to log out from the TV as I have created a new sky iD? The TV is also saying that I am due an update, will this affect this? As it is asking for my old login information which I do not have. 

Hope someone can help as I'm afraid to update the TV in case I cannot get into it. 

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: Log in sky glass

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@fuzzizle  You would need to call sky for advice/guidance 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Log in sky glass

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@fuzzizle  Losing your phone shouldn't mean you need a new Sky ID, not sure why you're setting a new one up?

You can still log into your Old Sky ID on any device, so I'm  abit confused as to what it is your trying to achieve, and why as this seems like a complex solution to a simple problem.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion