Discussion topic: I have sky glass 65” tv when I turn it on the screen lights up but it’s stuck on a black screen

This message was authored by Nikki1992 This message was authored by: Nikki1992

I have sky glass 65” tv when I turn it on the screen lights up but it’s stuck on a black screen

When I turn on my sky glass tv the screen powers on but stays black... you can see the lighting Change when you press buttons on the remote. I've tried every reset I could find on here but nothing is working!

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Re: I have sky glass 65” tv when I turn it on the screen lights up but it’s stuck on a black screen

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Nikki1992 

Try unplugging it at the mains for 10 minutes and plugging it back in. If that doesn't work try the recovery steps outlined here: https://www.sky.com/help/articles/power-issue-help-sky-glass

Failing this it could be an issue with the panel and you would need to speak to Sky and get a replacement under warranty or at cost if not under warranty.

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
Nikki1992
Topic Author
This message was authored by Nikki1992 This message was authored by: Nikki1992

Re: I have sky glass 65” tv when I turn it on the screen lights up but it’s stuck on a black screen

I've tried every reset even the reset holding the button whilst on then switch back on at the mains etc

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion