Discussion topic: I have received Sky Glass and Sky Stream on Sunday ,but can only set it up next weekend, my minibox?

This message was authored by PL11 This message was authored by: PL11

I have received Sky Glass and Sky Stream on Sunday ,but can only set it up next weekend, my minibox?

I have received Sky Glass and Sky Stream last Sunday but can only set it up next weekend, Now my minibox are stopping working in the other rooms , Is Sky cutting my service without even asking ? Or do I have to call Customer Support? 

Best Answers
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood Answer

Re: I have received Sky Glass and Sky Stream on Sunday ,but can only set it up next weekend, my mini

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@PL11 

Service to Sky+ or Sky Q shouldn't cease until Glass/Stream is activated (manually by the user or automatically 14 days after delivery)

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: I have received Sky Glass and Sky Stream on Sunday ,but can only set it up next weekend, my mini

@PL11 wrote:

I have received Sky Glass and Sky Stream last Sunday but can only set it up next weekend, Now my minibox are stopping working in the other rooms , Is Sky cutting my service without even asking ? Or do I have to call Customer Support? 

When  you ordered Sky Glass & Stream your Sky Q subs will have been cancelled as you cannot have both running at the same time on the same account or at the same address.   It's one or the other.

How long have you had them as they would autmatically be activated after 14 days.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood Answer

@PL11 

Service to Sky+ or Sky Q shouldn't cease until Glass/Stream is activated (manually by the user or automatically 14 days after delivery)

PL11
Topic Author

Thank you so much for your help. I have only received my delivery on Sunday. 

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

@PL11 is your Sky Q box still working and only the Sky Q mini boxes that have stopped working?

Exiled in HH
PL11
Topic Author

Hi 

Only my minibox are not working, The main Sky Q box is still working. 

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@PL11 

That suggests either it's coincidence or Sky has inadvertently cancelled Multiscreen.

As a first step, fully reboot the main Q box and then each Mini box in turn by removing and replacing the power cable.

PL11
Topic Author

Thank you ..Will do 👍

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion