Discussion topic: I can't get All4 on my Sky Glass, I've unplugged TV and have refreshed my apps. Any ideas please?

This message was authored by Trac This message was authored by: Trac

I can't get All4 on my Sky Glass, I've unplugged TV and have refreshed my apps. Any ideas please?

My All4 app is not working, all it shows is a black screen. I have unplugged TV and also refreshed my apps.

Any ideas please?

All Replies

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Re: I can't get All4 on my Sky Glass, I've unplugged TV and have refreshed my apps. Any ideas please

How long ago did you refresh the apps?

Exiled in HH
Trac
Topic Author
This message was authored by Trac This message was authored by: Trac

Re: I can't get All4 on my Sky Glass, I've unplugged TV and have refreshed my apps. Any ideas please

I've refreshed the apps today.

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

The refresh may complete today?

Exiled in HH
This message was authored by Jones_The_Cat This message was authored by: Jones_The_Cat

The All4 app does not exist any more. It is now just called Channel 4. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion