Discussion topic: Hi ive been without my sky glass since last week . Saying i dont subscribe to any channels

This message was authored by Brandkn0907 This message was authored by: Brandkn0907

Hi ive been without my sky glass since last week . Saying i dont subscribe to any channels

Message since last Sat saying j don't subscribe to this channel , any channel. 

All Replies

This message was authored by LittleBear999 This message was authored by: LittleBear999

Channel error

Hey guys 

I have recently come across an issue when trying to watch the Rookie on sky stream. We've managed to watch up to S5 Ep5, when I try and play episode 6 it says "you need to upgrade your subscription to watch this". If I click on the next episode (9) I can watch it. Episode 7 8 10, ep 11 and 12 do not currently exist. 

Has anyone had this issue and if so how did you resolve this? I have sky ultimate so should be able to watch this show. I really want to know what happens… I'm so invested in it any help will be appreciated 

Thanks guys xx

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Hi ive been without my sky glass since last week . Saying i dont subscribe to any channels

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Brandkn0907  Have you rebooted your Sky Glass/stream since that time?  Have you called Sky at all?  

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Brandkn0907
Topic Author
This message was authored by Brandkn0907 This message was authored by: Brandkn0907

Re: Hi ive been without my sky glass since last week . Saying i dont subscribe to any channels

Yes done it all , various times

Brandkn0907
Topic Author

Been told its a known fault and to wait it out 😡

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion