Discussion topic: Hi I want to know want sports I can watch? can I watch sheffield wednesday? Can I watch past events?

This message was authored by Brett91 This message was authored by: Brett91

Hi I want to know want sports I can watch? can I watch sheffield wednesday? Can I watch past events?

Hi I want to know want sports I can watch? can I watch sheffield wednesday? Can I watch past events? How many devices can be used at one time??

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Hi I want to know want sports I can watch? can I watch sheffield wednesday? Can I watch past eve

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Brett91  Do you have the Sky sports pack with tyour Glass/Stream service?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Hi I want to know want sports I can watch? can I watch sheffield wednesday? Can I watch past eve

@Brett91 to watch the 8 Sky Sports channels on Stream or Glass you need to have a Sky Sports subscription.

You can add matches to your Playlist to watch later but in general there is no library of past matches. You can watch on as many devices you have got up to 6 Stream pucks and 3 Glass TVs which is the max Sky allow on one account assuming you have a fast enough internet connection.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
Brett91
Topic Author

No I do not have sports package atm..
Brett91
Topic Author

What is better sky sports or tnt sports package??
This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

@Brett91 totally depends on what you want to watch . Sky have more EPL games than TNT if that is what you want but neither has rights to all of one clubs games. Amazon haveca numbercas well.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by SlenderRobert This message was authored by: SlenderRobert

@Brett91 wrote:
What is better sky sports or tnt sports package??

Have a look at the sports section on the TV Guide and see which interest you:

https://www.sky.com/tv-guide 

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@Brett91  If you want to watch Sheffield Wednesday games when they are shown as your post title suggests you need the sky sports pack as sky has exclusive efl rights 

sky sports also has 128 premier league games compared to TNT 52 games, tnt also has near exclusive coverage of all uefa club competitions 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
Brett91
Topic Author

Awesome thanks, what about f1 and boxing/ufc.

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@Brett91  F1 = sky sports, UFC = TNT, Boxing = sky sports/TNT/DAZN (all three have different events/promotions)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
Brett91
Topic Author

Awesome cheers everyone for your help 👍🏻 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion