Discussion topic: Discovery+

This message was authored by bayardm This message was authored by: bayardm

Discovery+

I've just received an email saying that my Discovery+ subscription has ended and inviting me to resubscribe. However when I check my account it's still there and it's free, or included. Has anyone else experienced this. It seemed to be a legitimate email address.

Sky Glass 43” stand mount, Wi-fi, 1 puck, ethernet from Bt disc.
Sky Ultimate and whole home, Diamond VIP User
BT Hybrid FTTC, BT Smart Hub 2 + 1 disc

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Discovery+

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@bayardm have you ever paid for the app directly to Discovery? Certainly the app is now included in the Sky sub so there should be no need to renew if you have activated your Sky linked account see https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-marketplace-subscribe-to-discovery-plus

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
bayardm
Topic Author

Nope, never subscribed to it independently.

This message was authored by peter-marlow+1966 This message was authored by: peter-marlow+1966

• They are scam emails, I got one about it , one saying my Netflix  account had done the same & my amazon  prime 
bayardm
Topic Author

That's what I thought initially. However, it was a no reply mailing with the normal Discovery domain, no links and suggested that I go to the Discovery website to resubscribe. The  ones I've previously received,from Netflix etc,  all have weird addresses, which I immediately dismiss.

This message was authored by peter-marlow+1966 This message was authored by: peter-marlow+1966

Go on the app and see what  happens,  discovery  plus is free with sky 

@bayardm wrote:

I've just received an email saying that my Discovery+ subscription has ended and inviting me to resubscribe. However when I check my account it's still there and it's free, or included. Has anyone else experienced this. It seemed to be a legitimate email address.

If you  are logged  out then just scan the qr code and open the link 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion