Discussion topic: Cancel sky glass order

This message was authored by mandz33 This message was authored by: mandz33

Cancel sky glass order

Can anyone help I would like to cancel my order of sky glass before the tv actually arrives. It is due on the 18th I cannot get in touch with customer services as I'm having issues with my  signal  on my phone 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Tim+Adams This message was authored by: Tim+Adams Answer

Re: Cancel sky glass order

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @mandz33 

Unfortunately the only way to cancel the order is by phone.

If you aren't able to contact Sky before delivery, you do have a 31 day return period after delivery. Sky will arrange collection etc.

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-tv

Thanks,

Tim

Sky Glass with Sky Live, Sky Stream & Sky Protect - FTTP 2Gbps

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Tim+Adams This message was authored by: Tim+Adams Answer

Hi @mandz33 

Unfortunately the only way to cancel the order is by phone.

If you aren't able to contact Sky before delivery, you do have a 31 day return period after delivery. Sky will arrange collection etc.

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-tv

Thanks,

Tim

Sky Glass with Sky Live, Sky Stream & Sky Protect - FTTP 2Gbps
This message was authored by aled4 This message was authored by: aled4

hi was the process of cancelling the sky glass order straightforward? i want to cancel mine also before the tv arrived

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@aled4  You also need to follow the advise posted above your post.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by RUTH1972 This message was authored by: RUTH1972

Ordering Sky Glass and subsequently cancelling has been the worst customer experience I have ever received. 

First of all I was told the TV was free, then was told the engineers delivering the equipment would be able to install on the wall and then was told by the delivery guys that to contact Sky who would complete the installation. 

THe TV, PUCKs and stand are all still in the boxes untouched. I have tried to contact Sky this evening to cancel and was told they are unable to process the cancellation until the TV package is activated. The TV is a 65" and is heavy, it's not been put on the stand so would have to be propped up in my house until the driver returned to collect. 

This seems to tally bonkers and I am flabergasted at such a 'computer says no' and unhelpful attitide. 

Anyone else with similar experiences? 

This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

Strange question but why would you order a 65 tv then not open it and cancel it ?

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!
This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

Logically (if the equipment needs activating to be cancelled and returned ) then it would be easiest to open one of the pucks turn it on .... get your account activated then call sky to cancel 

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!
This message was authored by Steven2024 This message was authored by: Steven2024

I had to wait for the delivery then activate the TV wait 24hrs before I could return the TV I the end I kept the TV for around the week to give the tv a chance on various channels  ps5 etc  I was disappointed  with the quality of the screen  blotchy patches etc I had to pay 25 pounds to return but i saved 900+ I will invest in a lg tv or samsung .

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion