Discussion topic: Another sky glass

This message was authored by Bethanygrund This message was authored by: Bethanygrund

Another sky glass

How do I get another sky glass? I want one for the bedroom but can't find how online 

Best Answers
This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr Answer

Re: Another sky glass

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Bethanygrund 

You can't order online, you will need to speak to Sky Customer Service. You will need to pass another credit check if not purchasing out right. You will also need to subscribe to the whole home pack at £12 per month, if you don't already.

Another option is to add a puck to your existing TV.

Number for sky can be found here: https://www.sky.com/help/home

Click on need more help at the bottom and you will see an 0333 number. The forum won't allow us to post phone numbers.

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr Answer

Hi @Bethanygrund 

You can't order online, you will need to speak to Sky Customer Service. You will need to pass another credit check if not purchasing out right. You will also need to subscribe to the whole home pack at £12 per month, if you don't already.

Another option is to add a puck to your existing TV.

Number for sky can be found here: https://www.sky.com/help/home

Click on need more help at the bottom and you will see an 0333 number. The forum won't allow us to post phone numbers.

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
Bethanygrund
Topic Author
This message was authored by Bethanygrund This message was authored by: Bethanygrund

Ok that's fine, do they ask you the finance questions like the 1st time or just go off what you put last time?

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Hi @Bethanygrund 

Not sure. (I've only one Glass and use Pucks everywhere else). But I would hazard a guess that as it's a new credit application, they would be bound to go through the entire process again. 

MikeAlanR

---
This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@Bethanygrund  If purchasing via finance you will be credit checked again from scratch 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by Abbafan1972 This message was authored by: Abbafan1972

We have one here that we are trying to get rid of. It appears you can't even give them away! 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion