Discussion topic: Sky vue tickets for disabled people housebound are useless. Are there any provisions for these VIP?

This message was authored by MerlinOne This message was authored by: MerlinOne

Sky vue tickets for disabled people housebound are useless. Are there any provisions for these VIP?

What offers does sky provide for VIP disabled customers?

All Replies

This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam

Re: Sky vue tickets for disabled people housebound are useless. Are there any provisions for these

@MerlinOne wrote:

What offers does sky provide for VIP disabled customers?

The Vue ticket offers are for Sky Cinema customers and does not relate to 'VIP' status, which is in reality just a marketing tool.

There are offers such as 3 months free Apple TV+ available to Sky customers, as well as free UHD/Atmos and ad-skipping for 2 months. There have also been offers for free audio books, live stream events, and other things which don't require customers to leave their homes. 

If you aren't already registered with Sky Accessibility then it would be worthwhile getting in touch with them. You may also have the chance to suggest the type of VIP offers which would suit your particular disability. 

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/contacting-sky-accessibility 

This message was authored by Steph1911 This message was authored by: Steph1911

Re: Sky vue tickets for disabled people housebound are useless. Are there any provisions for these

Not much unfortunatly. I think instead of the tickets for disabled users, we should get a free movie to download of our choice. 

This message was authored by Pogit This message was authored by: Pogit

That's not really a reasonable adjustment though is it,  we often get free movies usually 4 times a year and one movie a month on one of the channels. 

Vie cinema tickets are a deal done with view and cue like every cinema has reasonable adjustments and more for disabled customers.

I get what your saying but as a bald guy. If sky were offering free hair cuts because of a partnership with a saloon chain I wouldn't expect and alternative perk I just wouldn't take that one up as it's not suitable for me.  

SkyQ 2TBv3 (32B206 - Q270.000.08.00L (5u193cu0) (Ethernet) on LGUM7400, SkyQMini (32D0B2 - Q270.000.08.00L (5u193cu) (Ethernet) Virgin Media BB.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion