Discussion topic: I have Netflix in my SKY package and want to watch Netflix on my phone! How do I do this, anyone??

This message was authored by SupaM This message was authored by: SupaM

I have Netflix in my SKY package and want to watch Netflix on my phone! How do I do this, anyone??

Hi there! I have Netflix in my Sky package and want to know how can I watch Netflix on my phone?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: I have Netflix in my SKY package and want to watch Netflix on my phone! How do I do this, anyone

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you have the relevant Sky package that allows you to view Netflix via your Sky account on a second device then all you should need to do is to login to the Netflix app with your usual Sky ID and password.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
SupaM
Topic Author

Re: I have Netflix in my SKY package and want to watch Netflix on my phone! How do I do this, anyone

@caesarome Thanks for your reply! But I've tried that, and it doesn't work 😓

SupaM
Topic Author

@caesarome the app on my phone says you can't do this in app if you haven't registered??? I don't understand that?! What does it mean by that...?🤯🤯

You need one of these packages on your account:

You can upgrade to Netflix Standard (2 screens + HD) by adding the HD pack
You can upgrade to Netflix Premium (4 screens + UHD/HDR) by adding the Ultra HD pack (requires the HD pack first)

If you have Netflix Basic plan (1 screen + HD) as standard then you will be unable to do this unless you upgrade which you can do by calling Sky.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
SupaM
Topic Author

@caesaromeI have the Premium Netflix which allows you up to 4 devices! My flat mate watches Netflix on his iPad and I can watch Netflix on two tv's in our house, there are only two people that live in my house!!

I would give Sky a call about this.

150 is the free number to use from a Sky Mobile or Sky Talk phone otherwise under "Need more help ?" link at the bottom of the page on this link is the number to call Sky on:

https://www.sky.com/help/home

This message was authored by Laing1 This message was authored by: Laing1

@SupaM wrote:

@caesaromeI have the Premium Netflix which allows you up to 4 devices! My flat mate watches Netflix on his iPad and I can watch Netflix on two tv's in our house, there are only two people that live in my house!!

@SupaM are you sure you are using the correct username and password to log into the netflix app

I may be a Sky Superuser but I am still just a Sky customer

Sky Q 2 TB (Silver)Box, 2 Mini boxes since June 2016, all connected by wifi
Sky Broadband Hub/SR203, Sky Ultrafast broadband
Ultimate on Demand, Q Experience/UHD, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema
LG 49SJ 810 V UHD TV, Google Pixel 7 Pro mobile
SupaM
Topic Author

@Laing1 Hi there! Yes, I was using the correct log in details, and even changed my password, but the Netflix sign in app, kept on saying, it doesn't recognise my e-mail address 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ but I only have the one!!! Netflix kept on saying, I must register!! I thought, I didn't want to do that, as then I might be charged, and I already have Netflix in my Sky package, as said before...I got in touch with Netflix on there chat app, and the advisor said he doesn't find my e-mail address??? I then contacted Sky today, and they said they'd call me back, well I'm still waiting for there call back 🤦🏻‍♀️ and that was nearly 9 hours ago ☹️ So I really don't know what to do??? It's VERY annoying and frustrating...No matter where I turn for help, I'm not getting it 😩

@SupaM wrote:

@Laing1 Hi there! Yes, I was using the correct log in details, and even changed my password, but the Netflix sign in app, kept on saying, it doesn't recognise my e-mail address 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ but I only have the one!!! Netflix kept on saying, I must register!! I thought, I didn't want to do that, as then I might be charged, and I already have Netflix in my Sky package, as said before...I got in touch with Netflix on there chat app, and the advisor said he doesn't find my e-mail address??? I then contacted Sky today, and they said they'd call me back, well I'm still waiting for there call back 🤦🏻‍♀️ and that was nearly 9 hours ago ☹️ So I really don't know what to do??? It's VERY annoying and frustrating...No matter where I turn for help, I'm not getting it 😩

@SupaM I have escalated this to sky

You may receive an email or a private message inviting you to have a private conversation on the Community with a Sky Expert.

Look out for a chat bubble at the bottom of your screen inviting you to a chat
If you are using the Safari browser please make sure that Hide IP Address is not checked in order to see the chat bubble. If you are having trouble finding this to check the settings, use another browser such as Firefox, Chrome etc.

The link below explains how the escalation process works

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

SupaM
Topic Author

@Laing1 Thank you so much for your help on this 👍🏻😉 You're a Super Star 💫 

I must just say, I'm not very techie 🤦🏻‍♀️ So I hope I don't miss there private chat with me...what you were saying, was slightly like another language lol 😂 I just don't really understand all this stuff...but I REALLY appreciate your help 🙏🏻

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @SupaM  an invite to chat.

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We are closing this session now after not receiving further response within 48 hours. If you still need help, please let us know so we can re-escalate this for you. Thanks.

SupaM
Topic Author

Yes I still need help please!

I did message the Sky person on the chat, twice, and no one replied 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

@SupaM wrote:

Yes I still need help please!

I did message the Sky person on the chat, twice, and no one replied 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

@SupaM I have re-escalated this to sky

You may receive an email or a private message inviting you to have a private conversation on the Community with a Sky Expert.

Look out for a chat bubble at the bottom of your screen inviting you to a chat
If you are using the Safari browser please make sure that Hide IP Address is not checked in order to see the chat bubble. If you are having trouble finding this to check the settings, use another browser such as Firefox, Chrome etc.

The link below explains how the escalation process works

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion