Discussion topic: My saved emails have disappered

This message was authored by RachelS19711 This message was authored by: RachelS19711

My saved emails have disappered

My emails I had not deleted have all vanished, even ones I had flagged , I have logged in on the browser and still nothing, am getting new emails but I need my old ones as lots saved 

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: My saved emails have disappered

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Yahoo appears to have a habit of randomly deleting emails, I'm afraid. You could try their recovery process here. It may recover some of them. If it doesn't, they're gone for good, I'm afraid.

In light of this, it would be wise to back up important emails in case of a recurrence,

.https://help.yahoo.com/kb/sln2552.html;_ylt=AwrIekyDQ2hmm30EAB9LBQx.;_ylu=Y29sbwNpcjIEcG9zAzEEdnRpZA...

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

They do have a habit of randomly deleting emails especially if they have been stored in the inbox so should they be returned to you and if they were in the inbox it is advisable to move them to other folders that can be created is necessary.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
RachelS19711
Topic Author
This message was authored by RachelS19711 This message was authored by: RachelS19711

Ok Thank you , I will give that a try, was not sure if was to do with an update on the iPhone or Yahoo., never had a problem before

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion