Discussion topic: All sub folders within main folders are showing on mobile app which is annoying me totally

This message was authored by Ste35 This message was authored by: Ste35

All sub folders within main folders are showing on mobile app which is annoying me totally

When trying to move an email from my inbox on the mobile app into an existing folder, it opens up all the sub folders within each main folder which means I have to scroll for ages to get to where I want to move the email to. This doesnt happen when doing it online on the computer

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: All sub folders within main folders are showing on mobile app which is annoying me totally

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

There's no Sky email app so you may need to seek support from the app designer.

Ste35
Topic Author
This message was authored by Ste35 This message was authored by: Ste35

Re: All sub folders within main folders are showing on mobile app which is annoying me totally

its sky yahoo mailso do i need to contact yahoo mail instead?

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Another Community member may know enough about the Yahoo app to be able to help, but if not, you would need to try Yahoo support, yes. If you have to try Yahoo, I'd suggest not mentioning that you use their app for Sky Yahoo Mail, as the chances are they'll refer you back to Sky!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion