Discussion topic: Is Sky Yahoo Email down just now ?

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Is Sky Yahoo Email down just now ?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mooner wrote:

It is not working through my app either, so not just off laaptops

Just checked and it's working fine via the Outlook app

This message was authored by PostieMick This message was authored by: PostieMick

Can't access Yahoo mail

Can sign in to my Sky account ok,and can access personal details etc, but when I try to access Yahoo mail I just get a blank white screen and the spinning dots in the tab "skyidapp.sky.com/signin/opensso/SSORedirect" etc. and doesn't load. Can't load on my mobile either. In "My details" it says Action needed on my ID re an inactive account but when I click on the button it says the page I am looking for could not be found. Any ideas?

This message was authored by mercedes1946 This message was authored by: mercedes1946

Tried to Sign in to my Sky email accepts pasword and login details then comes up with OOPS, Somethin

Tried to sign in to my Sky email. Tried three different browsers,sign in is o/k then msg. comes up "Oops, something went wrong,try again later"

Would welcome ANY help. Thanks, Dennis Armstrong

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Tried to Sign in to my Sky email accepts pasword and login details then comes up with OOPS, Some

@mercedes1946 

You can access your emails via apps and programs like Outlook, otherwise you will have to wait until it has been fixed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by jezreel46 This message was authored by: jezreel46

Looks like its down, I can not acsess it either, been trying since 7am, managed to get through to speke to a human, he did not know it was down, told me to change my password and when I explained that was not the problem he said he would get someone to phone me back, that was 45 minutes ago, still waiting, come one Sky, wake up....

@jezreel46 Sky are aware. Please see the previous replies.

This message was authored by Lesley.T123 This message was authored by: Lesley.T123

Re: Can't open my yahoo mail app it keeps crashing

I've gone to login into my sky email account and it keeps crashing and saying yahoo mail login in again but still not working 

Re: Can't open my yahoo mail app it keeps crashing

@Lesley.T123 

I have moved your post to this topic as that was an old one you were posting in.

This is an issue Sky are aware of so in the meantime you can still access your emails via apps and programs like Outlook.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by scouselfc This message was authored by: scouselfc

could be time to make a new email account else where as back up u cant trust sky any more like the poor mobile service !! 

good luck

This message was authored by JamPV This message was authored by: JamPV

Is there a status page where we can see if it's fixed?  I'm hoping it's not a case of we just need to keep trying it.

This message was authored by Stuart-hope This message was authored by: Stuart-hope

I think we just have to keep trying it. Doesn't help that we can't speak to anyone at sky 

@JamPV, @Stuart-hope we'll let you know here when it's fixed.

This message was authored by mellons This message was authored by: mellons

Email account

Can't access my emails , lets me sign in but then comes up oops something went wrong 

This message was authored by Stevie2024 This message was authored by: Stevie2024

@Mark39 Thanks for keeping us all updated.  It's a pain but appreciate that it's a case of sit tight and wait until Sky can resolve the issue.  Hopefully, won't be too long. 

Re: Email account

@mellons 

We are all seeing this as you can see from the other posts here as this is being worked on by Sky at present.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion