Discussion topic: plugged in a home phone, all set up correct and on skyvtalk package not internet calls but no dial t

This message was authored by Jask77 This message was authored by: Jask77

plugged in a home phone, all set up correct and on skyvtalk package not internet calls but no dial t

plugged in a home phone, all set up correct and on skyvtalk package not internet calls but no dial tone. rings when called from mobile but not in house

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: plugged in a home phone, all set up correct and on skyvtalk package not internet calls but no di

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jask77  It's not clear from ypur post where your plugging the phone into?   Does the hub have a voice light?  Is your phone plugged into the hub?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Jask77
Topic Author

Re: plugged in a home phone, all set up correct and on skyvtalk package not internet calls but no di

Hi, it's plugged into the microfilter but same issue even when plugged directly into the socket. The phone itself is brand new and works fine when we tried it at neighbours house

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@GD1 wrote:

@Jask77  It's not clear from ypur post where your plugging the phone into? Does the hub have a voice light?  Is your phone plugged into the hub?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Jask77
Topic Author

• a microfilter is plugged into the wall socket a.d the phone line into the microfilter as well as my boadband. the sky hub does not have a voice light. the hub is model SR101 you cannot connect the phone to the hub directly 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion