Discussion topic: Cannot order broadband

This message was authored by DavidBored This message was authored by: DavidBored

Cannot order broadband

This is a like pulling teeth.

Your website for ordering broadband and giving speeds thereof is circular.

I enter my postcode, house number, and it takes me back to entering my postcode.

2 different broswers, 3 different devices.

This is pretty basic, really...

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Cannot order broadband

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@DavidBored you are not talking to Sky by posting in the forum.

Where the online system is either giving an error or simply doing what you observe it is best to give Sky a call as there can be issues where manual intervention is required.

If you want advice from forum members on what services and speeds Sky can offer put your full address into the following checker and post the results after obscuring the reference to your  address see DSL Checker

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
DavidBored
Topic Author
This message was authored by DavidBored This message was authored by: DavidBored

Re: Cannot order broadband

Thanks Chrisee

Fair point. I posted here as it was the only option left open to me by the 'Virtual Assistant'.

I would dearly love to give Sky a call. However they appear to make it their life's objective to hide the number from view.

But I just can't be bothered. If anyone from Sky is reading, you've lost a potential client.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion