Discussion topic: Landline not working at all but broadband is functioning

This message was authored by BryanP1 This message was authored by: BryanP1

Landline not working at all but broadband is functioning

The broadband is working but the online checker shows it as performing poorly and inconsistently. The voice landline is not working at all - no dial tone. I have checked plugging the phone into the master socket and the line seems to be at fault. I can't find a checker on Sky Talk section to test the line?  

All Replies

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Re: Landline not working at all but broadband is functioning

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there @BryanP1 , I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Landline not working at all but broadband is functioning

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@BryanP1  Your duplicate thread in the Talk forum has been removed as you don't need to be raising a 2nd thread.  This one has already been escalted to the commun ity messaging team.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion