Discussion topic: change of home

This message was authored by Jacqueline+de+Fig This message was authored by: Jacqueline+de+Fig

change of home

Hello, I have the sky broadband service but I will be moving house soon, but the problem is that I still do not have the exact address where I will move? What happens during the time that I won't use my WiFi, and what if I just have to disconnect the box that I have in my living room and take it with me so that it can be installed again in new home?

Best Answers
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

Re: change of home

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jacqueline+de+Fig Take the box with you when ypou move.

You also need to be aware you'll need to call Sky once you know the new address to trigger the home move process, getting connected at the new address will be 10 working days (minimum) from the order date.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jacqueline+de+Fig Take the box with you when ypou move.

You also need to be aware you'll need to call Sky once you know the new address to trigger the home move process, getting connected at the new address will be 10 working days (minimum) from the order date.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Jacqueline+de+Fig
Topic Author
This message was authored by Jacqueline+de+Fig This message was authored by: Jacqueline+de+Fig

ok perfect that was my question if there is no problem just take the box and then in a new house request the installation

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion