Discussion topic: Re: I have no Internet.

This message was authored by RVW92 This message was authored by: RVW92

Re: I have no Internet.

i have had the same issue with my internet since Friday, absolutely no connection.

Green light on Power

Nothing on Internet

Green light on Wifi

orange light on Voice.

i have used the service checker and its aware there is a fault and has booked a engineer but i have no idea how long i will be without itener for as it still says "to be confirmed" for engineer ETA.

I swapped from BT for poor service but this never happened with them. i am tempted to go back now.

How in 2023 you can go without internet for 4 days without any update is frankly unnaceptable.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: I have no Internet.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@RVW92  As it's domestic service repairs are carried out by Openreach within 2 to 5 working days (minimum and depends on fault) after being reported, weekends don't count so today will beday 1 if you reported it on Friday.

As customer we won't know how long the fault will take to be fixed, nor will Sky until OR start to update them with progress.

You'll need to keep checking the status.

As BT use the same network the fault ciuld have happened with them and would take as long to fix as it will with any other ISP using the Openreach network.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion