Discussion topic: Wi-Fi/Broadband not working

This message was authored by supermumalison This message was authored by: supermumalison

Wi-Fi/Broadband not working

Hi!

Basically, my Wifi and Broadband hasn't been working recently. It's started on Christmas Eve and it's been on and off and I've already called Sky and they said there was a problem and it was already being worked on but it's still been on and off and it's been about 2 weeks since since called and it's completely turned off at times and I'm stuck. Do I call again or any advice?

Thanks.

Best Answers
This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee Answer

Re: Wi-Fi/Broadband not working

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@supermumalison i would definitely speak to Sky to find out what is going on. If your post you Sky hubs connection stats them forum membenrs maybe able to advise see  Find your Sky Broadband router statistics

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

supermumalison
Topic Author
This message was authored by supermumalison This message was authored by: supermumalison

also it's saying my hub isn't responding when i try the connection then saying tests are unavailable 

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@supermumalison i would definitely speak to Sky to find out what is going on. If your post you Sky hubs connection stats them forum membenrs maybe able to advise see  Find your Sky Broadband router statistics

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
supermumalison
Topic Author

thanks! i'll do just that

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion