Discussion topic: When will be broadband be delivered? I can’t see on my app, email only tells me my activation date

This message was authored by Kimyates This message was authored by: Kimyates

When will be broadband be delivered? I can’t see on my app, email only tells me my activation date

I ordered my broadband a couple of hours ago however I can't see on my app on the "track your order" when my broadband hub will be delivered? I have an email but it doesn't say nothing about my broadband hub getting delivered. 
it just tells me my activation date and that It can be activated without an engineer having to come out to my home. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Skull+Treaty This message was authored by: Skull+Treaty

Re: When will be broadband be delivered? I can’t see on my app, email only tells me my activation da

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Kimyates 

The Hubs normally arrive a few days before your activation date. 

"Sometimes, the only choices you have are bad ones, but you still have to choose"
This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: When will be broadband be delivered? I can’t see on my app, email only tells me my activation da

@Kimyates  Are you moving to Sky or are you already with Sky and just upgrading?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
Kimyates
Topic Author

I've just moved 

Kimyates
Topic Author

Just moved 

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

@Kimyates  I would keep an eye on your account in track orders to see if anything appears in the coming days. With what is going on today and most of Sky closed it might take time for it to come through.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion