Discussion topic: What is my Sky Gateway log in? I need a username and password

This message was authored by Alicefiges This message was authored by: Alicefiges

What is my Sky Gateway log in? I need a username and password

My SKY router is xxxxx

I need to login to the gateway login section but it won't allow me, nor is there an option to reset password. 

Moderator note: personally identifiable information removed

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: What is my Sky Gateway log in? I need a username and password

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Alicefiges if you mean logging into the hub's web interface the username is admin and the password is either the word sky or the default wifi pssword on the label depending on the model.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Bongi This message was authored by: Bongi

My WiFi was working well. Now it is asking for a Gateway Login. I tried entering the WiFi name and password but it not accepting in any of our devices. My WiFi name is SKYYI39

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Bongi check you are entering the passcode exavtly as written on the label and not using a letter rather than a number or vice versa for examplecthe letter O for a 0.

if still stuck reboot the device that is not connecting if it is a TV disconnect the power until the led goes out. If that doesnt help and the issue is affecting multiple devices reset the Sky hub by pressingand holding  in the reset pin until the power led blinks which will return the unit to the values on the label. If that wotks consider whether somebody had changed the passcode.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion