Discussion topic: Sky max hub flashing amber

This message was authored by NeilCrosbie This message was authored by: NeilCrosbie

Sky max hub flashing amber

Hi Sky Community,

Have been having this problem since 2pm today, and there is nothing online that tells me how to fix it. Essentially, we can be watching telly with a solid white light on the Sky Max Hub, and all of a sudden there shows a red light for about 10 seconds, then the box starts flashing amber/white colour. Most of the time it changes to flashing green after maybe 30

mins and fixes itself, but in about 10 minutes it goes to the same flashing amber. We have tried virtually everything, powercycling/ unplugging everything/ all of the steps Sky provides you with, but it just keeps happening. Has this happened to anyone, as it feels like we are the first family that it has happened to. Also its worth mentioning that we tried to call a Sky engineer/technician through the Sky website and the number we called said "the phone line is currently being used". 

All Replies

This message was authored by Abolfazlpashaei This message was authored by: Abolfazlpashaei

Re: Sky max hub flashing amber

Hi.i have problem .can you check my wifi

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion