Discussion topic: Sky Max Hub: Problems with Connectivity

This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia

Re: New Max Hub

Posted by a Sky employee

@Aleksandra87 wrote:

I’ve got new max hub but signal it's wars then before and can't even connect to all devices 

Hi @Aleksandra87 

If you are having difficulty connecting some devices, you can change the WiFi security from WPA3-T to WPA2. Here are the steps to follow.😀

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager
This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia

Posted by a Sky employee

@Barry1506 wrote:

I am also worse off for Upgrading, im

charged more money for slower internet, high ping and latency issues. 

I wish I stayed with my old Sky Router now. 

Hi @Barry1506 

I'm sorry to hear of these problems.

Could you post some screen grabs of this experience?  Please don't post anything in public that will show your IP or Mac addresses. You can send these over PM if it's easier.

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager

Posted by a Sky employee

@Madhatter wrote:

On the new SKY HUB, did it have the same WIFI password as the white hub you swapped it with?

I changed the password on my 1st white hub and plugged in the new one and it had the same SSID and password as the one it replaced.

I was certain I didn't put the same one back but now I am beginning to doubt myself - I Checked the box it came with and the password on the bottom is the same as on the card.

Hey @Madhatter 

That's right, your settings are stored in the cloud to make it easier when changing your hub 👍

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager
This message was authored by susiew73 This message was authored by: susiew73

Re: Sky Max Hub: Problems with Connectivity

i am same cant connect my work laptop to it keeps dropping out 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion