Discussion topic: No Internet connection

This message was authored by Memma0411 This message was authored by: Memma0411

No Internet connection

I have ran several tests which keep saying everything is fine when it's clearly not..I have a flashing amber light on the Internet indicator on the sky broadband hub and no connection to sky glass and no Internet connection to any devices. Can someone please help me with a contact number, this drop in connection has been happening for over 3 days

All Replies

This message was authored by MARIEREILLY75 This message was authored by: MARIEREILLY75

Re: No Internet connection

Same here but it's been happening longer with mine, I can't get a straight answer from sky and i am regretting switching to them recently 😩

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: No Internet connection

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Memma0411 & @MARIEREILLY75 if the My Sky app connection test is not showing a known issue affecting your line you nedd to call Sky and report the fault. If your Sky Talk line is working dial 150 for a free call otherwise dial one of Sky's 03 numbers you can found by following the link from Contact us at the bottom of the web page or with a simple search - thhe forum software blocks phone numbers.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion