Discussion topic: My tv is pixelating while watching amazon Prime and itvx. I have tried switching off and on again

This message was authored by Gillybean1965 This message was authored by: Gillybean1965

My tv is pixelating while watching amazon Prime and itvx. I have tried switching off and on again

While watching amazon prime and itv x my tv is pixelating.  I have reset my hub and switched everything off and back on again. This has not helped

All Replies

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Re: My tv is pixelating while watching amazon Prime and itvx. I have tried switching off and on a...

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there @Gillybean1965 , I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

This message was authored by Buckles29 This message was authored by: Buckles29

Re: My tv is pixelating while watching amazon Prime and itvx. I have tried switching off and on a...

Hi I am also suffering from the same problem since switching to fibre 150 at the beginning of august.

also seems to affect Netflix too. 
I didn't have this issue prior to switching to fibre. 
disappointed to say the least.

This message was authored by Tinks12 This message was authored by: Tinks12

Re: My tv is pixelating while watching amazon Prime and itvx. I have tried switching off and on agai

I had this on itvX and Prime. Try sign out on app, on your tv, then sign back in - seems to have worked

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion