Discussion topic: My hub hasn't arrived...

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: My hub hasn't arrived...

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@BilboBaggins13 
If you need to call Sky then if you already have a Sky Mobile call free by just dialling 150, otherwise you can use:
https://www.sky.com/help/home
UK: Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number.
ROI: change the flag in the bottom right corner of the link to the ROI flag then scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0818 number.
(The forum doesn’t allow us to type the numbers in full).

Be aware that as with most large companies nowadays the start will be automated and these automated responses may try to send you back to the forum.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Asanco This message was authored by: Asanco

Router not in yet

The engineer is in for the installation but I haven't received the router yet

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Router not in yet

@Asanco 

See the post currently marked as the answer on this thread. 

Sky customer since 2001
This message was authored by Huy+Trinh+Tran This message was authored by: Huy+Trinh+Tran

Broaden Hub is not arrived

Hello. I bought your wifi service. Your process that the broaden hub will come first and after engineer will come later. But now the engineer came but Mỹ broaden Hub still not arrive.

Re: Broaden Hub is not arrived

@Huy+Trinh+Tran 

I've moved your post. Please see the post currently marked as the answer on this thread. 

Sky customer since 2001
This message was authored by markrobson This message was authored by: markrobson

Re: My hub hasn't arrived

My engineer visit was the 7th july and been live since then , after 4 calls to sky to be told the same thing I'm still no closer to receiving my hub , it's now the 15th so don't get your hopes up if you've just gone live because you've still got a while to wait

This message was authored by Steven+Sapper This message was authored by: Steven+Sapper

For me the hub arrived 2 days before go live - Sky's version of "just in time"! On go live day I woke to a text saying they had gone live so first task was to set it up which wasn't too difficult because all my devices connect to my own wif fi and I connect the two routers.  After an hour I was up and running on all services including TV.

I am sorry to see some of you have had much worse experiences.

Steven

This message was authored by markrobson This message was authored by: markrobson

I've just had a text off sky saying the hub has been dispatched, finally , hopefully be back online only 10 days after going live

This message was authored by Reeree91 This message was authored by: Reeree91

@KevNewMedia 
Thanks for the update. I placed an order for Sky Broadband on 23rd June and I'm still waiting for my hub, my order status says awaiting dispatch. Is this still in the process of being sent out or do I need to phone to?

Thanks, Rachel. 

This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @Reeree91 

Welcome to the Sky Community.

I'm sorry to hear you are still waiting. I've escalated your post to our Community Messaging team and they will be in touch over the next 48 hours. Just check back here every now and again. You're looking for the chat bubble in the bottom corner of the thread.

For more information on how the service works, click here https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147 

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager
This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @Reeree91  an invite to chat.

@Greenfingers001 thanks so much for that. I'll keep checking back for a response in the chat bubble!!!

This message was authored by libz This message was authored by: libz

Hi 

My broadband is due to go live today but I still have not received my sky hub. In my orders and tracking page it still says coming soon, I am a new customer any help would be appreciated please and thank you 🙂

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

@libz the hub may arrive today as they are dispatched to arrive a day or so before activation but given Sky use Royal Mail they do get stuck occasionally. If it doesnt post again and a forum superuser can escalate your post to Sky

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

My hub has now arrived, however my partner has come to plug it in to the white box installed on the wall months back by the engineer and the connections don't fit so we're still not connected to our broadband. Is it possible that it's not the correct one?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion