Discussion topic: Issues again

This message was authored by Jordan2405 This message was authored by: Jordan2405

Issues again

I am yet again having the same issues as this morning, internet rendered absolutley useless. This is so extremely frustrating and I would appreciate a response detailing how this is going to be rectified as this is not acceptable when we have not even had this broadband installed for one month. 

thanks. 

All Replies

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: Issues again

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jordan2405 wrote:

I would appreciate a response detailing how this is going to be rectified

You're not going to get such a response from Sky in this forum.

The first thing to establish is whether your issue is with broadband or WiFi.

If you post your Hub stats, we'll have some information about your particular phone line and internet connection to work with.

Note that it's speed arriving at the Hub which counts against the minimum speed guarantee, not speed test website results on a wireless device.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by Dave160265 This message was authored by: Dave160265

Re: Issues again

I have the same again. Not even getting the adsl connection Led on my router. Swapped cable still the same.

Does anyone have a number where you can speak to a human being as when I try to run there online tests it say unable to do so.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion