Discussion topic: Internet not working all day.

This message was authored by Spring24 This message was authored by: Spring24

Internet not working all day.

Internet was fine last night but woke up today with no connection. I have tried all the sky app checks. Been told there's issues in my area but then say no issues in area and it's an issue with my WiFi and broadband. So confused as to where the issue is! Turned the router off reset the router checked all wires but still nothing. I get to the bit where it says let sky check but then it comes up with opps something went wrong having troubles with services try again later. It's taken up all my day trying to work out what is wrong please help. 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee Answer

Re: Internet not working all day.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Spring24 if your line is still down this morning call Sky to report the issue. When an area issue is cleared it is not uncommon for some lines not to be fixed as there maybecsome other fault that needs further work.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Spring24 if your line is still down this morning call Sky to report the issue. When an area issue is cleared it is not uncommon for some lines not to be fixed as there maybecsome other fault that needs further work.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
Spring24
Topic Author
This message was authored by Spring24 This message was authored by: Spring24

@Chrisee thank you for your reply. I woke up the following morning and it was all working again 😊

This message was authored by Yngshaws This message was authored by: Yngshaws

I have now gad had no internet for 4 days, rolling over data that isn't going into my account.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion