Discussion topic: Internet light

This message was authored by RhysCunningham This message was authored by: RhysCunningham

Internet light

The internet light on my hub is off, with the other two green. There are no apparent issues in my area, I have unplugged router unplugged the phone line etc and restarted multiple times and there's still no Internet light on. I have just moved into the property and have an trying to connect to an openreach modem. Any help would be appreciated 👍🏽

All Replies

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: Internet light

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@RhysCunningham wrote: I have just moved into the property and have an trying to connect to an openreach modem. 

What activation date did Sky give you when you booked the Home Move service?

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@RhysCunningham wrote:

trying to connect to an openreach modem. 

Would that be an ONT for FTTP,  or an actual modem for FTTC (which are obsolete these days) ?

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
RhysCunningham
Topic Author
This message was authored by RhysCunningham This message was authored by: RhysCunningham

Hi, they gave me the 28th, have read since it can take up to midnight to come on and they will contact when it's connected and ready. Have not had message yet so am sitting tight. Thanks for getting back to me 

RhysCunningham
Topic Author

We have an ONT for FTTP... Still not in this morning but sky app says connection activation is 'still in progress'... Will call sky this morning to see if they can do anything about it

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion