Discussion topic: I am waiting for my router and Sky said delivery within 3-5 working days. We have waited 7 now

This message was authored by Joe+Soap+1956 This message was authored by: Joe+Soap+1956

I am waiting for my router and Sky said delivery within 3-5 working days. We have waited 7 now

I have waited 7 working days for my router and my Sky account shows it hasn't even been dispatched. Does anyone know if there is a problem with supplies?. 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder Answer

Re: I am waiting for my router and Sky said delivery within 3-5 working days. We have waited 7 now

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Joe+Soap+1956If your equipment does not arrive by your activation date then come back and let us know.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: I am waiting for my router and Sky said delivery within 3-5 working days. We have waited 7 now

@Joe+Soap+1956 
You aren’t talking to Sky Customer Services here. This is primarily a forum for customers to help other customers. Sky won’t automatically contact you as the result of your post on here.

It could arrive at any point up to and including your activation date. If it hasn't arrived by then you'll have to contact Sky. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

@Joe+Soap+1956When is your services supposed to be activated?

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

@Joe+Soap+1956When did you order the services from Sky? Also when is your activation date for these services to go live?

Joe+Soap+1956
Topic Author
This message was authored by Joe+Soap+1956 This message was authored by: Joe+Soap+1956

Ordered last weekend,  4th May activation. I know it hasn't been a full7 days yet but there is nothing on my account about it being sent yet.

@Joe+Soap+1956If it is still saying in progress, I would be looking towards the end of next week for it to be dispatched.

Joe+Soap+1956
Topic Author

Ok thanks.

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder Answer

@Joe+Soap+1956If your equipment does not arrive by your activation date then come back and let us know.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion