Discussion topic: Hun returned

This message was authored by FS16OOO This message was authored by: FS16OOO

Hun returned

Morning, I have had an email telling me to return my old Sky hub or I will be charged however I returned it on 15 May

Best Answers
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: Hun returned

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@FS16OOO 
You aren’t addressing Sky Customer Services here. This is mainly a forum where customers help other customers so there’ll be no automatic contact from Sky following your post.

We understand returns are taking 2+ weeks to be processed and even then Unipart (who deal with the returns) are not the quickest in updating Sky equipment has been received. If you returned it longer ago than that and you’ve kept your proof of posting let us know in this thread and we can maybe get you some help from the Escalation Team. If you haven’t retained it any cancellation of non return fees would be at Skys discretion. Please don’t post an image of the Royal Mail tracking or postal receipt.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@FS16OOO  You're not talking to Sky Customer services via the forum.  Did you keep proof of postage?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

@FS16OOO 
You aren’t addressing Sky Customer Services here. This is mainly a forum where customers help other customers so there’ll be no automatic contact from Sky following your post.

We understand returns are taking 2+ weeks to be processed and even then Unipart (who deal with the returns) are not the quickest in updating Sky equipment has been received. If you returned it longer ago than that and you’ve kept your proof of posting let us know in this thread and we can maybe get you some help from the Escalation Team. If you haven’t retained it any cancellation of non return fees would be at Skys discretion. Please don’t post an image of the Royal Mail tracking or postal receipt.

Sky customer since 2001
This message was authored by Tim+Adams This message was authored by: Tim+Adams

Hi @FS16OOO 

Did you keep your receipt proof of posting? Sometimes there are delays at the returns depot.

Thanks,

Tim

Sky Glass with Sky Live, Sky Stream & Sky Protect - FTTP 2Gbps
FS16OOO
Topic Author
This message was authored by FS16OOO This message was authored by: FS16OOO

Yes I kept the receipt but when I called Sky I got directed to this forum!! I just want to send them my receipt 😀

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@FS16OOO 
I’ve escalated your post to Sky and the Escalation Team may get in touch with you later.

Look out for an email and also a blue/red speech bubble at the bottom of your forum page. Once that speech bubble appears you only have 48 hours to join the private chat or it will close automatically. If you fail to respond to each chat reply from Sky within 48 hours the chat will again close down automatically even if your issue hasn’t been resolved. Replies from Sky are not instant so you’ll need to regularly check the chat thread.

This link explains the Community Messaging process.
https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

Sky customer since 2001
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to FS16000.

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We are closing this session now as this matter has been resolved. If there is anything else in the future we can help you with, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thanks.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion