Discussion topic: Encrypted sites not connecting.

This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123

Re: Encrypted sites not connecting.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Bilseyboob 

I think the obvious thing to try is to go into your Sky routers settings, switch WiFi off completely and connect Sky Q to your Deco

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.
This message was authored by mae-3 This message was authored by: mae-3

@Bilseyboob 

The network design looks good, so the issue is a fault with the Sky Hub or Sky Q box. Certainly, something that should be escalated to Sky.

-------

Zen internet on FTTP (900Mbps down, 100Mbps up). SAT> IP (Apple 4K 2nd gen TV to LG C1 OLED UHD TV/Dolby Atmos Denon AVR, DacMagic Plus for Hi-Res audio), hosting own blog/forum (cluster), OPNsense & Zenarmor L4/L7 NGFW & DPI IDS/IPS, Asus ET12 Pro Tri-Band wifi, Linux, Gamer: Xbox Series X/i7 laptop, round-robin DNS over HTTPS, non-proprietary VoIP HD AMR-WB (G.722.2) and more... Beta tester Apple iOS/watchOS/tvOS/iPadOS/macOS.
Bilseyboob
Topic Author
This message was authored by Bilseyboob This message was authored by: Bilseyboob

@jamesn123 I have tried that several times without success. 

Even if I completely reset the network adapters on the Sky Q by going into the engineering menu, it doesn't seem to want to hold on to the network via the AP. Best was about 12 hours before it dropped off.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion