Discussion topic: Cannot check broadbands availabilities

This message was authored by AndyGroza This message was authored by: AndyGroza

Cannot check broadbands availabilities

Hi,

I have been trying to check the availabilites for broadbands for three days now. I log in, and then, when I click on "check availability", it simply states 
"

Unfortunately we can't process your request online right now

Please try again later or alternatively view the status of your account."

The same things goes if I pick one of the offers. Does anyone had ever encounter this problem?

Thanks.

Best Answers
This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee Answer

Re: Cannot check broadbands availabilities

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@AndyGroza there can be a number of reasons for the online checker to fail which the error message fails to mention. The best idea is give Sky a call and speak to a human who can explain what is going on.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

@AndyGroza 

Enter your full postal address and post the table after removing your address from the image

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL/AddressHome

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up
This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee Answer

@AndyGroza there can be a number of reasons for the online checker to fail which the error message fails to mention. The best idea is give Sky a call and speak to a human who can explain what is going on.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
AndyGroza
Topic Author
This message was authored by AndyGroza This message was authored by: AndyGroza

Since it has been three days I was wondering if the website was down or something like that. 
But yes, I tried to call, however, I am not with Sky talk, so I am having a hard time trying to find how to contact them by phone!

This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123

@AndyGroza 

From a non Sky line the number is 0 3 3 3 7 5 9 0 5 5 0

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion