Discussion topic: Broadband not working/ No internet

This message was authored by Dominohoohoo This message was authored by: Dominohoohoo

Broadband not working/ No internet

Broadband dropped again no internet connection. Can not connect to the internet. MANCHESTER/Bury Area 00:50 11/07/2024

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Broadband not working/ No internet

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Dominohoohoo 

At that time of night it could be maintenance taking place. This is carried out overnight to keep disruption to a minimum as most customers are asleep. If it hasn't returned by 7ish in the morning contact Sky to report it.

In the meantime anything showing on the Service Status page.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Nermala This message was authored by: Nermala

Two three days not proper working Internet and very very slow your promise guarantee but not proper Internet I lose my business. Please think about this or I need to cancel broadband because I pay £48.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Nermala 

This is a customer helps customer forum so you’re not contacting Sky Customer Services by posting on here. Also be aware that Sky Broadband is a domestic service which is somewhat reflective in the price and isn't intended for business purposes. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by 12345678911 This message was authored by: 12345678911

Have the same issue in Salford - can't connect to the internet.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion