Discussion topic: Broadband is terrible

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Broadband is terrible

Hi,

I have tried contacting you guys on multiple occasions to inform you of just how bad my internet is and still have not received a response or email.

The chat is not fit for purpose and any time I have called I end up speaking to someone in India.

I had the fibre installed at the start of the year and have nothing but problems! For starters it was installed in the back bedroom far from anything which is a joke and the internet connection on all of the mini boxes is utterly dire. It freezes all of the time or just cuts off entirely! I have attached an image of a regular message which comes up, which leads me to the question of what exactly am I paying for because it is awful. So much so that I am thinking of cancelling altogether!

IMG_8029.jpeg

All Replies

This message was authored by peter-marlow+1966 This message was authored by: peter-marlow+1966

Re: Broadband is terrible

We are not sky on here we are all  customers, you need to ring  sky about this 

This message was authored by peter-marlow+1966 This message was authored by: peter-marlow+1966

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi,

I have tried contacting you guys on multiple occasions to inform you of just how bad my internet is and still have not received a response or email.

The chat is not fit for purpose and any time I have called I end up speaking to someone in India.

I had the fibre installed at the start of the year and have nothing but problems! For starters it was installed in the back bedroom far from anything which is a joke and the internet connection on all of the mini boxes is utterly dire. It freezes all of the time or just cuts off entirely! I have attached an image of a regular message which comes up, which leads me to the question of what exactly am I paying for because it is awful. So much so that I am thinking of cancelling altogether!

IMG_8029.jpeg

And may be there is a problem  not with your broadband but my be your  sky q box

What speed are you  getting, is your  broadband fttp, and where is your  o, n, t point?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion