Discussion topic: TPLink VR2800 and Sky Ultrafast FTTP config

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by therevjim This message was authored by: therevjim

Re: TPLink VR2800 and Sky Ultrafast FTTP config

with the help of the forum community you got there, i have been pulling my hair out trying to configure this router without using the sky router. the screen shots really did it, so thank you all for this. This needs to be linked to the wider forums as it has took me days to get here. Thanks again

KrisButler63
Topic Author
This message was authored by KrisButler63 This message was authored by: KrisButler63

Re: TPLink VR2800 and Sky Ultrafast FTTP config

Yeah- have to say, the Sky SR203 router is total garbage.. have issues with network discovery of devices, inter-connectivity with devices and just general "locked-down" nonsense. Really happy I got my Vr2800 working with my FTTP.. only downside is my Sky voip phone doesn't work now... but I'd rather better control over my network etc than worry about the sky talk line (can always use mobiles)

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion