Discussion topic: Sky Glass/Stream Homepage Problems

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by SlenderRobert This message was authored by: SlenderRobert

Re: Sky glass menu not working

@Chrisee wrote:

@SlenderRobert the fault this morning was not with the OS on the boxes so your concerns are mis-placed. It appears a Sky server providing the info for the UI malfunctioned and needed a kick. Sky will look into what went wrong to avoid repitition. Could of happened to any one of the TV systems.

Regardless of what/where/how... it's still not very entertaining. 

Relying on a single server to provide the info for the OS to actually function correctly, and causing it to go catastrophically into freefall like it did is really not good. 

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Hello does anybody know how long it takes for a sky glass tv to reset im waiting nearly an hour

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Johner41 there was a fault at Sky's end which was fixed at 8.20 all we know is the system that updarescthe UI on customers sets failed early this morning. 

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Home screen not working

@82bit @17+kennard 

Sky fixed this at about 0830. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: sky stream stuck on error no programmes of this type

@dazathai @Tristan3147 @D0dferatu 

Sky fixed this at about 0830. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Johner41 This message was authored by: Johner41

Re: Hello does anybody know how long it takes for a sky glass tv to reset im waiting nearly an hour

Ye I just left my TV on and it came back on after a while hopefully everything is good from now one 👍

This message was authored by Deedee36 This message was authored by: Deedee36

Re: Sky Glass/Stream Homepage Problems

This is not the first time this has happened all be it only twice so far that I can remember

……
……
……
……
“Trying to help improve sky glass”
This message was authored by BenRtt This message was authored by: BenRtt

Re: I turn on my tv sky glass and it just keep saying sorry there currently no programmes of this ty

I've spoke to them, they are sending me a replacement remote, I had to do a full recovery on mine and it ran an update and reset then bricked the remote.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion