Discussion topic: Paramount + is coming in 2022

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Skyuser1981 This message was authored by: Skyuser1981

Re: Paramount + is coming in 2022

If you have Sky Cinema you should have it for no extra cost! I just checked that just now 

This message was authored by simon194 This message was authored by: simon194

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Andym15 wrote:

@Barry+Mc+Kelvey wrote:

Hi

Also, when I get the issue sorted out and get the free subscription via Sky TV, would I need to pay a subscription if I wanted to watch Paramount Plus via a non Sky TV device?

Thanks in Advance

Barry 🙂

No you don't need to pay anything extra. It's working perfectly on my Apple TV for example.

After activating  Paramount+ on my Q box, when I try to use the app on my Apple TV it tells me I have to choose a plan. It's the same with the app on my TV as well.

just checked on my own box! its no extra cost if you have a Sky Cinema subscription but an extra £6:99 a month otherwise.

This message was authored by CJACKO88 This message was authored by: CJACKO88

I have followed step 1 and 2 . 

I have not been sent any links or any way to do step 3 and 4.

this is becoming a farce 

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@simon194 wrote:

@Andym15 wrote:

@Barry+Mc+Kelvey wrote:

Hi

Also, when I get the issue sorted out and get the free subscription via Sky TV, would I need to pay a subscription if I wanted to watch Paramount Plus via a non Sky TV device?

Thanks in Advance

Barry 🙂

No you don't need to pay anything extra. It's working perfectly on my Apple TV for example.

After activating  Paramount+ on my Q box, when I try to use the app on my Apple TV it tells me I have to choose a plan. It's the same with the app on my TV as well.

@simon194  0nce you create a p+ account via q box you should be able to login to the app on any device using the same credentials created when signing up via the q box 

so is this happening when you try and sign in using p+ account credentials you just created 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by Skyuser1981 This message was authored by: Skyuser1981

its bound to be a bit messy day one a lot of people all trying to sub at the same time

@CJACKO88  What platform are you using glass or q (not available via sky +HD)

Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

SKYQ and I have sky cinema 

@CJACKO88  Have you checked junk mail folders for the emails 

This message was authored by Thondwe This message was authored by: Thondwe

Paramount+ UK <> US content

So is the UK content different from the US content?  Am looking for CSI Vegas and NCIS Hawaii - neither on the UK service?  Is the is a SKY issue or a Paramount issue? 

This is 2022 - we're all connected now!

I sure have . Been checking non stop since 11am this morning .

paramount+ keeps asking for my email and password . I have used Sky ID username as well as just my sky email details and nothing .

requested password change and all that and yet nothing .

@CJACKO88 wrote:

I sure have . Been checking non stop since 11am this morning .

paramount+ keeps asking for my email and password . I have used Sky ID username as well as just my sky email details and nothing .

requested password change and all that and yet nothing .

@Mark-Br does it have to a unique email or can the sky id email be used

I've seen some promotions where they can't be the same 

Thank you @SKY1992bf .

there isn't any sky customer service numbers to contact that I can find. Except ones that goes through some company that charges £6 per Minute !!! 

I am not the best with technology but surely I scan the QR code , input the code on the screen and boom should work there and then .

This message was authored by Graybags This message was authored by: Graybags

they've now acknowledged that high demand is causing issues - going to leave it for a couple of hours 

This message was authored by simon194 This message was authored by: simon194

@SKY1992bf wrote:

@simon194 wrote:

@Andym15 wrote:

@Barry+Mc+Kelvey wrote:

Hi

Thanks in Advance

Barry 🙂

@simon194  0nce you create a p+ account via q box you should be able to login to the app on any device using the same credentials created when signing up via the q box 

so is this happening when you try and sign in using p+ account credentials you just created 

I followed all the steps and created the account and it asks me to choose a plan when I try to log in to another device using the credential I had just created.

I've also discovered I can't watch anything using the Q app. I just get the spinny thing when I try to watch something. I'm guessing something foobared during activation.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion