Discussion topic: Paramount + is coming in 2022

This message was authored by Elpheba This message was authored by: Elpheba

Paramount + is coming in 2022

After the shock of seeing Star Trek Discovery removed from Netflix I am now anxious to catch the next series on Paramount+ . So how long will I have to wait? Until January, February or later like June July? 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Mark-Br This message was authored by: Mark-Br Answer

Re: Paramount + is coming in 2022

@Beavis wrote:

Is anyone able to activate it?

I have tried on my laptop and on my phone via 4g and all I keep getting is the following message:

"

Unfortunately we can’t process your request online right now.

Please try again later or alternatively view the status of your account

"

Hi there,

We're aware of the challenges some people are experiencing when signing up to Paramount+

We've popped a message on Sky.com which should provide some guidance. 🙂

Screenshot 2022-06-22 at 13.52.00.png

This link outlines the signup process https://www.sky.com/help/articles/using-paramount-plus 

EDIT: or, watch the video below.

Mark
Community Manager

View this Answer within the discussion

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Laing1 This message was authored by: Laing1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Elpheba wrote:

After the shock of seeing Star Trek Discovery removed from Netflix I am now anxious to catch the next series on Paramount+ . So how long will I have to wait? Until January, February or later like June July? 

@Elpheba afraid no one here know the answer yet as Sky have not stated when exactly Pararount will arrive

I may be a Sky Superuser but I am still just a Sky customer

Sky Q 2 TB (Silver)Box, 2 Mini boxes since June 2016, all connected by wifi
Sky Broadband Hub/SR203, Sky Ultrafast broadband
Ultimate on Demand, Q Experience/UHD, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema
LG 49SJ 810 V UHD TV, Google Pixel 7 Pro mobile
This message was authored by trevforum This message was authored by: trevforum

All we know is that Paramount + will be free if you subscribe to Sky Cinema.  

——————————————————-
Sky Stream, Sky Glass, Panasonic DX902, Pioneer LX-901 7.1.4
This message was authored by Ramanujan1729 This message was authored by: Ramanujan1729

I hadn't noticed Star Trek Discovery had gone from Netflix. I suspect all Star Trek will be exclusively on Paramount plus (including ST: Prodigy). Let's hope it's not too long until it launches. 

Unfortunately it's a rights issue between Netflix and Paramount that has removed it, on the positive side I'd say it's an indication that Paramount will be launching early 2022, but then you never know with Paramount, they are not always interested in getting Star Trek into international markets for some reasons (or at least they make us wait). 

Sky Glass 65”
This message was authored by LGUser This message was authored by: LGUser

@Elpheba wrote:

All I know for sure is that the official word is early 2022.

You can read about it here at startrek.com.

This message was authored by Ramanujan1729 This message was authored by: Ramanujan1729

@LGUser   Thanks for that, at least it is early 2022, and the U.K. is one of the first countries to be getting the international roll out I believe. 

D4C86F41-30FA-4B9A-9CAE-9CE19AEF7F13.jpeg

Sky Glass 65”
This message was authored by trevforum This message was authored by: trevforum

Also, Sky deal with Paramount + here:

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-TV/Paramount-launches-on-Sky-Q-in-2022/ba-p/3745841

——————————————————-
Sky Stream, Sky Glass, Panasonic DX902, Pioneer LX-901 7.1.4

@trevforum wrote:

Also, Sky deal with Paramount + here:

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-TV/Paramount-launches-on-Sky-Q-in-2022/ba-p/3745841

Thanks for that. Sounds really good. I can easily see Sky Cinema subscriptions increasing drastically because of Paramount+.

This message was authored by jasensteve This message was authored by: jasensteve

Paramount +

Does anyone know if Paramount + is coming to Glass?

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Re: Paramount +

@jasensteve it is coming to Sky next year, so I would say it is.  It will be bundled with Sky Cinema Package and I believe it will be available as a standalone add on channel.

This message was authored by seandrews This message was authored by: seandrews

If you work on the assumption it will be Saturday 31st December 2022 you can only be pleasantly surprised when/if it comes earlier. 

who said it was going to be in 2022 anyway? that maybe a clue as to when to expect it. Maybe work on a 6-12 month wiggle room on the dates. 

@seandrews wrote:

If you work on the assumption it will be Saturday 31st December 2022 you can only be pleasantly surprised when/if it comes earlier. 

who said it was going to be in 2022 anyway? that maybe a clue as to when to expect it. Maybe work on a 6-12 month wiggle room on the dates. 

The link I posted is an official press release from CBS. So when they say early 2022, then we go with it.

Re: Paramount +

It should be, but whether it will be at the same time as on Q, no body knows. Maybe it will be in Sky Q first then Sky Glass later as is happening with Peacock. 

Hopefully we will get more details soon. 

Sky Glass 65”
This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

There rumours it's launching in January and after this Star Trek announcement I don't think it would be surprising 

This message was authored by lilymaher This message was authored by: lilymaher

When is paramount plus coming to sky q

I'm living in Ireland and I'm a Star Trek fan and as Star Trek Discovery is only available in Europe on Pluto TV which is not available in Ireland I was wondering when will it be on Sky Q?

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion