Discussion topic: Non Stacking of Recordings - Better but not solved!

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Chloe-W22 This message was authored by: Chloe-W22

Re: Non Stacking of Recordings - Better but not solved!

Posted by a Sky employee

@sambora71 @1Anonymous1 thanks both, can you post some pictures for us?

Chloe-W22

Community Manager

Have a story you want to share with us? Send your Thanks to Sky here

This message was authored by 1Anonymous1 This message was authored by: 1Anonymous1

@Chloe-W22 wrote:

@Chloe-W22  Hi good morning Britain has got incorrect individual thumbnails for scheduled epsides and also incorrect for on used behind the synopsis of the programme Lorraine got thumbnails of this morning for individual episodes and for the one used behind the synopsis is incorrect and this morning got thumbnails of Lorraine and one used behind synopsis is incorrect and loose women got incorrect individual episode thumbnails and one used behind the synopsis is incorrect these issues are on sky.com, skyQ and sky go thanks 

FF216ABA-7416-4009-94B9-4CC120988336.jpeg

15D606AC-8304-4594-B44B-0F09960DD6D0.jpeg

C6AE0D3D-43AB-47D7-A674-00730159363C.jpeg

10D26621-5728-435E-BE75-5E66E9AED167.jpeg

503BA33D-0138-4C52-A59A-FEEF9C0DB0DB.jpeg

830A2075-C8C9-43D3-B8DA-6D1161B333D2.jpeg

This message was authored by 1Anonymous1 This message was authored by: 1Anonymous1

@Chloe-W22 also FE848A75-82E7-4D39-9180-FB202C62AEE2.jpegD476B062-F80B-4F87-9D9A-A774AB558BF2.jpegB15B998F-2A61-49E0-BB5A-44AB1BC01DED.jpegF794409A-D82F-44C6-87B8-8990B16A94B0.jpeg

This message was authored by Chloe-W22 This message was authored by: Chloe-W22

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks @1Anonymous1, can you reboot your Sky box for us? Also can you tell us which region you're in?

Chloe-W22

Community Manager

Have a story you want to share with us? Send your Thanks to Sky here

@Chloe-W22  hi iv rebooted my sky box and they still incorrect my local news on itv is 

ITV News Calendar

local news on bbc is bbc look north (Yorkshire) hope that helps Can you also confirm this is being looked into let me know if you need anymore info thanks 

This message was authored by Dorcas+keery This message was authored by: Dorcas+keery

@Chloe-W22 mine is the same as @1Anonymous1 and I live in northern ireland and I have rebooted both my boxes and it doesn't work 

@Dorcas+keery wrote:

@Chloe-W22mine is the same as @1Anonymous1 and I live in northern ireland and I have rebooted both my boxes and it doesn't work 

Hi yes rebooting box doesn't work as issue is on sky go, skyQ and sky.com 

@Chloe-W22  the thumbnail used behind the synopsis for Eastenders(bbc one and bbc three), doctors and casualty bbc one are also incorrect on sky go and sky Q and next Mondays scheduled emmerdale and next Wednesday coronation street itv1 got blank thumbnail on sky Q  and episodes of coronation street on catch up not showing the date it aired so don't know witch is right one or if I'm watching in order on sky Q all these thumbnails issues are with itv and stv thanks 

wkeith
Topic Author
This message was authored by wkeith This message was authored by: wkeith

7056ED0E-5A7B-4EB1-A4C3-F6D87EADD71D.jpeg

In Scotland. (STV)

Same issue with loose women. @Chloe-W22 

SONOS soundbar, Virgin V6 x2 , Superhub 3 in modem mode, Eero pro x 2 and 3 x Eero
This message was authored by KC106 This message was authored by: KC106

I have an issue with programming that is on series record more than once a week ie coronation street. The thumbnails appear to be correct now but series is not stacking in order. Some record under 'series 63' and some under 'Other' It's pretty ridiculous that this is taking so long to resolve. 

@Chloe-W22 wrote:

@Chloe-W22  and classic coronation street got thumbnails of classic emmerdale itv3  and classic emmerdale got thumbnails of classic coronation street itv3 this is for individual scheduled episodes and for one used behind the synopsis issue on sky go and sky.com and sky Q but they should be separate episode thumbnails not incorrect gneric thumbnails thanks that's all I can see issues with mainly issue with itv and stv  thanks 

@wkeith wrote:

7056ED0E-5A7B-4EB1-A4C3-F6D87EADD71D.jpeg

In Scotland. (STV)

Same issue with loose women. @Chloe-W22 

@wkeith thanks glad it's not just me with these issues  issues seem to be with itv1 and stv 

@Chloe-W22 so are these thumbanil issues being looked into and being fixed thanks 

This message was authored by sambora71 This message was authored by: sambora71

This message was authored by Test+Man This message was authored by: Test+Man

Evidence of incorrect thumbnails should really go into its own thread, because this thread is about non-stacking of recordings.

Anyway, Emmerdale - Tuesday on ITV1 - lists details such as series and episode number, whereas yesterday's and today's (which is recording now) don't and are filed in its own tab called "Other".

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion